Everyone knows hiring and managing employees abroad is more complex than managing a domestic-only workforce. Global employers must contend with sometimes unfamiliar and changing labor and immigration laws in each country of operation, varying cultural expectations, time-zone differences and much more.
Given widespread global economic growth, tightening immigration rules, changing worker expectations related to flexible hours and employee leave, along with other factors, it’s more challenging than ever to attract and retain quality employees. Multinationals must understand what today’s workers want, and what benefits their competitors are offering, to succeed in today’s global economy.
During this webinar we will discuss:
- Compensation and benefits packages, including rewards and perks
- Expat planning, key considerations
- Probationary periods, performance reviews, and the importance of ongoing performance management
- Terminations and what to consider before taking action
- Data protection, including the GDPR and fair processing requirements