If you’re a business looking to expand internationally, you’ll need to comply with a host of unfamiliar regulations, from immigration rules to permanent establishment laws to employer obligations. You’ll also face myriad new challenges and unfamiliar requirements specifically related to finance and accounting.
Knowing country-specific rules and regulations can help you develop a sound accounting strategy to maximize revenue, manage your tax liability and reduce business risk. Understanding best practices abroad can help you establish a solid accounting framework and reporting structure and avoid penalties and fines.
During this webinar Kathy will discuss:
- Unique country mandates surrounding accounting and reporting practices
- Accounting principles and where they differ (US GAAP vs IFRS)
- Managing books, including statutory books vs. management books
- Auditing considerations, including record retention
- Some finance and accounting scenarios involving popular expansion countries