Join Radius for a webinar, Tuesday, Jan 23rd at 1pm EST.
As Europe’s largest economy, Germany offers a prime continental location, a qualified labor force, openness to foreign investment and relative economic stability, making it a popular international expansion choice for US-based companies. But with highly discerning consumers, competitive industries and a complex set of employment laws, Germany can also pose unforeseen challenges for foreign businesses starting up operations.
During this broadcast, Linhard will discuss:
- Why Germany will continue to be Europe’s economic powerhouse
- Emerging business opportunities in Germany
- Determining the best corporate structure for your organization
- Establishing an office in Germany
- Hiring local employees and complying with local employment laws